HI-TOOL is a Japanese manufacturing company and located in Osaka Japan. We specialize in Powerline Stringing Equipment Tool (Cable Installation Tool) manufacturing. We were established in 2009. HI-TOOL is a new name in this industry. But Haru Nagaki, the founder of HI-TOOL, has been working in this field for more than 30 years. In that time, we have learned to make high quality tools. Now we are committed to making a new kind of cable installation tool and dynamometer with the latest technology.
HI-TOOL products are manufactured to the highest standard in Japan and feature many improvements over existing tools.
- HI-TOOL comealongs, also called wire grips are lightweight and have a wider conductor range than similar products currently available.
- Major improvements include a swing-down safety latch on all models, patented trigger-grip operation (on most models) which makes it easy to place the grip on cables with one hand, and patented twist-grip on larger models to prevent distortion of the cable.
- All grips feature convenient sized and special shaped pulling eyes to suit all brands of strap puller, and the gripping jaws are produced with new technology to increase jaw life.
- HI-TOOL web strap pullers are the lightest on the market today.
- They feature insulated super-strength 32mm wide web straps, insulated fiberglass handles and a special handle neck that will bend if the unit is overloaded to prevent damage to the puller and injury to the operator.
- HI-TOOL Dynamometers feature lightweight, compact and rugged construction.
- Both pulling eyes rotate 360 degrees for maximum versatility. Available in capacities from 5 to 100kn, all models have available optional screw-on face with protection bars and an optional maximum reading indicator pointer kit.
- All dynamometers are serial numbered and come supplied in a heavy duty fabric carry case with calibration certificate.